A new Aviall.com build (2586) has been released to production as of 6/4/2016. This build's highlights include; multiple interface improvements, improved address validation logic, corrected default ship-to behavior, & various improvements to site and search performance.
- Various performance improvements affecting search and pricing calls.
- Addressed errors which occurred when removing products from cart.
- City field will now properly update for one time ship-to addresses and consignee addresses.
- Fixed issue not allowing certain customers to checkout using Ship-To address with select countries.
- Corrected zip code format notification based on destination country.
- Partial deliveries will now correctly display the shipped quantities.
- Resolved issue that caused an error when clicking on "Select Ship-To" button and prevented some users from setting up ship-to profiles.
- "Ready to Ship" link no longer hidden behind quantity field in certain cases.
- Lengthy ship-to addresses no longer push email notification field off page in checkout.
- Hazmat and shipping tool tips now align properly in checkout.
- Modified browser support banner so it's easier to read, and included a link to Support.Aviall.com.
- Part quantity field width has been increased slightly to correctly display quantities of 1000 to 9999.