A new Aviall.com build (2666) has been released to production as of 6/18/2016. This build's highlights include; multiple interface improvements & various improvements to site and search performance.
- Site performance & page load speeds while logged in have been greatly improved.
- Delays while logging into website reduced.
- Redesign of Order History search functionality to increase performance. Specific searchable criteria fields have been broken out to facilitate this.
- Corrected order history behavior for users with multiple accounts.
- "Ready to Ship" link changed to be more visible and clear.
- Corrected alignment issue with manufacturers in facets.
- Corrected alignment issue with pagination overlay.
- Product detail pages no longer display duplicate product descriptions.
- No longer displaying red or blue border on Aviall logo when clicked.
- Users can now remove parts from their finalized parts list.