With the introduction of the new aviall.com comes a few notable differences which are highlighted in the article below.
- Due to security enhancements, aviall.com will no longer retain/remember your password. Don't remember your password? Please reset your password by clicking Login & Reset Password.
- Orders that qualify for free freight will now default to the free freight method in checkout. Please review your selected freight method prior to placing your order.
- Freight accounts can no longer be freely entered online during checkout. Need your freight account added to aviall.com? Please contact your local branch or sales representative.
- By default account level Ship-to addresses are not visible in checkout. This allows users to completely customize which ship-to address should be visible in checkout for their specific needs. Please review this helpful article on how to set up ship-to profiles.
Ease of Use:
- The manager role with user approval allows customers to grant and restrict access to users on their aviall.com account. For assistance with setting up a manager role for you account please contact your local branch or sale representative.
- Invoices, packing slips, and SDS/WHMIS documents can now all be found in the order history detail page.
- Saved Lists, formally “Saved Shopping Cart Templates”, are now completely modifiable. You can add/remove parts, rename lists & change quantities easier than ever without having to create a new list.
- Users will no longer need to add products to their shopping cart in order to see branch specific inventory. Simply click the button to view branch specific inventory.
- Easily & quickly browse Aviall’s extensive product offerings with our new eCatalogs.
- Search Aviall’s extensive product offerings without logging in.
- Introduction of a faceted browsing experience. Users can filter results using the categories, manufacturers, and classifications located on the left side of the product search results page.
- Enhanced product content including images & lead times.