A new Aviall.com build (1233) has been released to production as of 3/11/2017. This build's highlights include; revised login process, Google Translate, updated credit card interface, and various bug fixes.
- Users can translate Aviall.com using the button located at the top of the website.
Credit Card Interface:
- Addition of bill-to address fields to allow users to add credit cards with a different bill-to than the one tied to their Aviall account.
- The login modal (popup) has been removed and replaced by an independent login page. Improving user experience and performance. Mobile device users will benefit from this improved workflow.
- Simplification of the multi-account selection modal.
- Alignment of freight methods for each branch location. For example, US branches with show US methods. This will reduce confusion and possible delivery delays.
- Minor adjustments have been made to error messages for a consistent experience.