A new Aviall.com build (1248) has been released to production as of 4/1/2017. This build's highlights include; multi-account quick switch, corrected freight account selection behavior in Checkout, enhanced product content, and various other fixes.
- Users who have access to multiple accounts can quickly switch between accounts by clicking the icon at the top of the page.
- Corrected behavior that prevented the "Bill shipping to freight account" selection from populating in Checkout.
- Corrected tab order of Select/Add Credit Card fields.
- Corrected behavior that prevented some users from placing orders using Aviall Terms when an expired credit card existed in their profile.
- Added support for multiple product images.
- Added support for EAN & UPC product information and search.
- Corrected product dimensions field. Dimensions are now displayed in the standard Length x Width x Height format.
- Corrected product subcategory navigation. Products will now display the correct subcategory in the search page's facets.
- Users will no longer be redirected back to the homepage when logging in. When logging in you will now stay on the same page after submitting your login credentials.