A new Aviall.com build (1299) has been released to production as of 5/10/2017. This build's highlights include; Saturday delivery, order consolidation, updated order confirmations & advanced shipping notifications, updated back-order behavior, UI optimizations, corrected free freight behavior and various other fixes.
- Saturday Delivery now available in Checkout with the follow restrictions:
- Only available for US FedEx 2 Day, US FedEx First Overnight & US FedEx Priority Overnight.
- Saturday delivery for US FedEx 2 Day only available on Thursdays.
- Saturday delivery for US FedEx First Overnight & US FedEx Priority Overnight only available on Fridays.
- Order must be submitted before cut-off times stated in Checkout.
- Cut-off time based on your selected ship-from location.
- Saturday delivery only available for in-stock items.
- Saturday delivery only available within contiguous United States.
- Additional fees apply.
- Accounts setup for order consolidation can now process orders on Aviall.com and have their orders consolidate as intended.
- Users assigned to the Anchorage, AK branch will no longer default to back-order against Dallas, TX. Default back-order branch will now be Anchorage, AK.
- Corrected issues that prevented freight method from defaulting in Checkout on qualified orders.
- Unnecessary space removed from Change Shipping Address modal.
Order Confirmations & Shipping Notifications:
- Updated format for order confirmations and shipping notifications.