A new Aviall.com build has been released to production as of 8/4/2017. This build's highlights include; shelf life override, performance and various other fixes.
Minimum Shelf Life Requirements:
Customers with defined shelf-life requirements now have the ability to modify their minimum shelf-life requirements for applicable items in the Shopping Cart.
To access the Shopping Cart:
- Click on the Mini-Cart Icon
- Or hover over the Mini-Cart icon and click the button.
- Minimum shelf-life requirement will default to your account's minimum.
- Shelf-life requirement can not be increased beyond your account's minimum shelf-life requirement.
- Inventory in the "Availability" column will adjust to reflect on-hand inventory based on your requested shelf life minimum.
- Corrected behavior that caused orders to be invoiced freight instead of billed to customer's freight account.
- Changing ship-from location will no longer revert user's selected freight payment method.
- Resolved issues that prevented the Shopping Cart and Checkout pages from loading when containing a large number to parts.