THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB PAGE IS NOT, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE, TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE. ANY CUSTOMER WISHING TO BE TAX EXEMPT FOR THEIR PURCHASES FROM AVIALL SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE TAX ADVISORS FOR TAXABILITY OF ITS PURCHASES FOR SHIPMENT TO THE RELEVANT STATES.
Sales & Use Tax FAQs: Click Here
- For all shipments within Canada, we are required to collect GST(HST) unless you have a valid exemption certificate. In addition, for shipments into the following provinces, we are required to collect PST/QST unless you provide the appropriate exemption information.
EU Customers- Including Amsterdam (except UK):
- For shipments within the EU, a valid VAT number is required to claim the zero rate for inter-community sales. Shipments of goods from our Amsterdam location to customers in the Netherlands will be taxed at the appropriate rate unless exemption information is provided.
- For shipments within the UK, VAT will be charged unless the appropriate exemption information is provided.
- VAT will be charged unless the appropriate exemption information is provided.
- Click Here for the VAT Information Collection Form.
- On August 27, 2017, the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) published its Value-Added Tax (“VAT”) tax legislation confirming that VAT will be implemented, effective January 1, 2018.
- Click Here for details.
- VAT is a consumption tax which is charged at the standard rate applicable on all taxable goods and services in the UAE, except those which are zero-rated or exempted.
Need Assistance? Please Contact Us at Tax@Aviall.com