Correct MO invalid count error message:
- Changes have been made to the multi-line order process messaging. Users will now see a user-friendly message for minimum quantity of clearance items ordered.
Adding the same part twice is correctly captured during resolve but during merge:
- Changes have been made to the multi-line order process functionality. When completing a merge function to add more parts, total number of products is now calculating correctly.
Add All to Cart in MO does not gracefully handle line level errors:
- Changes have been made to the multi-line order process messaging. Messages are now clarify the actual issue for each product that needs resolved.
Allow User ID autocomplete:
- Changes have been made to the login functionality to allow for autocomplete. Users will see auto-completion of login user name for faster access to the application.
Back slash escape character & tab causing issues:
- Changes have been made to the search functionality to decrease the number of error messages encountered. Users can still use a backslash or a tab when using search, but will not see any error messages associated with those characters.
M674=2G not found in search:
- Changes have been made to the data associated with search functionality. Data cleanup has been underway to clear up any products being excluded incorrectly.
Prices are NOT displaying with direct login for a user which has more than one account:
- Changes have been made to product pricing for users with more than one account. All pricing will be displayed as required for all user accounts.
Search Performance Improvements:
- Changes have been made to Pricing and Availability functionality. Users will now see performance improvement when placing orders or completing searches.
Exporting search results by clicking "Export To CSV" giving Internal Server Error:
- Changes have been made to the export functionality during searches. Users can now export order to a CSV file without encountering an error message.
Search Results Pagination:
- Search results are now paginated making them easier & quicker to browse through.
- Added ability for users to select how many search results they want returned per page.
Add quote number to quote confirmation screen:
- Changes have been made to the display of the quote on the quote confirmation screen. Users will now see the quote number on the quote confirmation screen.
- Changes have been made to the quote print functionality to include updates to order confirmation screen and a printer-friendly view. Users will now see all associated pricing for products, quote numbers, links, extended pricing and friendlier, clearer view.
Quote page pagination:
- Changes have been made to the link functionality on the My Account menu. All links are now functioning as expected.