A new Aviall.com build (909) has been released to production as of 3/5/2016. This build includes a significant amount of changes since the last build. Highlights include; an overhaul of the registration notification process, order history and search performance improvements, & various fixes for multi-line order, user interface, etc. Specific change details can be seen below.
- Email notifications to sales upon a customer submitting a registration request have been improved. Future registration improvements to come.
- Inactive regions no longer display on registration page.
- Order history performance improvements, load time should be significantly quicker. Additional optimization to come in subsequent builds.
- Search filters now also expanded and visible.
- Default search criteria preset to open orders within last 14 days.
- Orders can now be found by invoice number.
- Additional enhancements have been made to reduce page load times.
- In-process items should now be displayed in order details.
- User should see all order, no matter the source, being displayed in results.
- Multi-line order now retains correct line sequencing.
- Friendlier error handling messages.
- Corrections made to fix conflicting clearance status.
- Order confirmations and order details will now display line level freight method(s).
- Fixed "Add to Cart" link validation from Saved Lists
- Issue fixed where requested ship date were resetting after changing quantity of line items.
- "Print Quote" button now remains after adding all items to cart from a quote.
- Relevancy logic has been improve. Additional improvements to follow.
- Fixes made to pagination to avoid errors.
- Enhanced integration to make ePubs more accessible to users.
- Unsupported browser banner now includes a link to ePubs for users with deprecated browsers.