Aviall's Returned Goods Policy
- Materials may not be returned without prior authorization, contact Aviall Customer Service Center that filled your order and request a return materials authorization form.
- The returned product must be in new condition and in its original factory packaging.
- The credit amount should normally not exceed the price on the original invoice. If the price has been reduced after the original invoice, the current price will be credited.
- To receive full credit, the product must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns are subject to a restocking and handling charge, which is normally 15%.
- Spent cores may be returned up to 30 days from the date of Aviall's invoice.
- If we have "special ordered" the product for you, return is subject to the manufacturer's willingness to accept it. If the manufacturer levies a restocking or handling charge, this charge will be deducted from your credit over and above our normal 15% restocking and handling charge.
- Items on special sales, close-outs or discontinued merchandise is normally not returned for credit. We will honor applicable claims for replacement or repair of defective product in this category.
- Items sold by Aviall are warranted by the manufacturer, subject to their terms and conditions.
- If the items you return to us are damaged or lost in shipment, you - the shipper - must submit any claim against the carrier. This is in accordance with ICC regulations.
Please help us simplify handling and reduce paperwork. For all return items we need to know:
- WHY you are returning the product (the more details you provide, the better).
- WHEN you purchased the product from Aviall.
- Note our INVOICE NUMBER and delivery ticket.
- Remember to ask the Aviall Customer Service Center for a RETURN MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION FORM.
For more information, contact your local Aviall Customer Service Center at 1-800-AVIALL-1 (1–800–284–2551) in North America, or for International Direct call (+1–972–586–1564)