Ship-to Profiles allow you to customize your shipping, freight, contact and consignee information for the ship-to addresses tied to your account. You can select a ship-to profile on the Checkout page to quickly populated your preferred freight payment type, freight method, shipping and consignee address.
- Need to bill freight to your freight account? Click Here
To setup a ship-to profile go to My Account and select Ship-To Profile:
Click on Select Ship-To:
Under the Select Shipping Address field you will find a list of all ship-to addresses associated with your account.
Click the address you wish to create a profile for. The selected address will populate under the Selected Address field, give the profile a Nickname.
Default freight methods and payment types can be selected in the Shipping Preference section.
- Don't see the Ship-To address you're looking for? Push Ctrl+F on you keyboard to search your list of addresses.
Under the Select Shipping Address field you will find options for Consignee Address, Email Notifications, Default Ship-To & Include at checkout.
- If required, you can specify a separate address for a Consignee by checking the Add New Address radio button under Consignee Address.
- The Email Notifications field allows you to specify which email address(s) will receive Order Confirmations and/or Shipping Notifications.
- The profile can be set as your default by selecting Default Ship-To, you can have one default ship-to profile set at a time. If set as Default this profile will also be defaulted to during checkout.
- Include at checkout will allow you see the profile during checkout.
Click Save to save your ship-to profile.