A new Aviall.com build (1043) has been released to production as of 4/2/2016. This build includes a significant amount of changes since the last build. Highlights include; corrected quote behavior, enhanced registration experience, & various improvements to the search and product detail interfaces.
- Additionally fixes made to reduce errors experienced by users during the checkout process.
- Various data and data integration fixes to order, shipment, and customer data.
Pricing and Availability:
- Enhancements to the pricing and availability feature have been made, users should see an increase in performance and shorter wait times during calculation of price and availability. The majority of the improvements can be seen when querying 10+ items at once.
- Corrected behavior of superseded parts that are no longer available to purchase.
- Resolved an issue that prevented quotes from being added to the shopping cart.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from logging in after attempting to add a quote to their shopping cart.
- Note: Users might still experience the about issues with Quotes created in SAP between 3/19 and 4/2. If you are experiencing the issues above please contact email@example.com for assistance until the SAP quote data can be fixed.
- Corrected validation rules for zip code & phone number fields.