In this article we'll go through the steps to clear your cache in Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Select "Advanced..." at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Select "Clear browsing data... " under the Privacy and Security section.
- Check the "Cached images and files" box and click "Clear browsing data".
- Ensure you choose the drop down and select "The Beginning of Time"
- Once completed close all Chrome browsers and then re-open