A new Aviall.com build (2472) has been released to production as of 5/14/2016. This build includes a significant amount of changes since the last build including a large platform upgrade. Highlights include; stability and performance improvements, corrected multi-line order behavior, corrected checkout behavior with clearance items, & various improvements to the search and product detail interfaces.
- Issues resolved involving users getting logged out during website use.
- Addressed various user-interface changes.
- Stability & performance improvements
- Reduction application errors
- Additional functionality enhancements to provide better experience to customers.
- Images are properly displaying in checkout (as well as any other HTTPS pages)
- Resolved an issue which was not allowing users to change shipping options when a clearance item was included in their cart.
- Addressed issue with quote expiration.
- Line item status properly displaying in order history for "Ready" items.