A new Aviall.com build (2773) has been released to production as of 7/9/2016. This build's highlights include; multiple interface and checkout improvements coupled with various improvements to site performance.
- Corrected behavior that caused freight methods to change when a line item's ship-from or quantity was changed.
- User's first & last name will no longer appear on packing slips when using one-time ship-to. User's now have control of the Name / Attn. field.
- Changing ship-to address now updates the contact email addresses with the email addresses specified in the user's ship-to profile.
- Corrected part sequencing behavior in shopping cart and multi-line order. Products now retain the sequence in which they were added to cart.
- Increased the number of results displayed in search results to default to 20.
- Changed "Lot Number" to "Lot / Batch Number" on Certificate lookup page for user clarification.
- Various improvements have been made to optimize site performance and reduce errors. Users should see a solid improvement in performance.
- Quote nickname (Reference / PO Number) will now correctly transfer with the quote into back-end order management system.