A new Aviall.com build (2944) has been released to production as of 9/24/2016. This build's highlights include; various improvements to site performance, user interface and user experience.
- Changed password field to allow user's browser to save their login credentials and auto-fill on login.
- Why did it take so long to get this? For security reason it was decided early on to not allow the user's browser to save their passwords. However, we realize this feature is something all our users want so we are now allowing it.
- Order history will no longer load order information while accessing the page. Allowing users faster access to the search interface to execute their specific search criteria.
- Removal of grayed out background while executing a search and adding a more integrated and simple loading indicator.
- Corrected behavior that was preventing users with large numbers of ship-to profiles from accessing Order History under My Account.
- Increased timeout length from 45 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Updated copy in Email Notifications field in order history to "Shipping Notifications".
- Corrected validation on South Korea zip codes to match current 5-digit requirement.
- Corrected rounding behavior for items priced out to the 4th decimal place.
- Registration for users without Aviall account numbers has been temporarily disabled as we refine the new registrant process. Registration Page