A new Aviall.com build (2955) has been released to production as of 10/8/2016. This build's highlights include; various improvements to site performance, user interface and user experience.
- Corrected quoting behavior for users with access to multiple accounts.
- Additional performance optimizations. More to come next build, along with data gap fixes.
- Core Fee now displaying on search results page for applicable parts.
- Corrected width of "State" field so it no longer overlaps the zip code field in checkout.
- Corrected display issue with "Country" and "State" fields on the user's Profile page.
- Corrected issue which stopped orders from being placed when using an address with a country that does not require a zip/postal code. Previous the order would have been stopped, but now it will allow the order to process.
- The Ultimate Consignee address entered in checkout will no longer overwrite the user's 8130 address in their default ship-to profile.
- National Stock Numbers (NSN) updated for many products and are now searchable.
- Issues addressed to reduce critical system errors.