A new Aviall.com build (2959) has been released to production as of 10/22/2016. This build's highlights include; various improvements to site performance, user interface and user experience.
- No Price on Packing Slip selection now working as intended. Please make sure your account checkout defaults are aligned to your dotcom order needs. Users with Manage Role or your branch location representatives can adjust this default setting on dotcom. And on an order by order basis users have the ability to change the option before placing the order.
- Resolved issue with order status not updating properly. User's will now see more accurate order status.
- Cancelled orders and lines will now display as "Cancelled".
- Web services orders are now updating as expected.
- Quote nickname now displays on both the quote detail page and quote print out.
- Reduced unnecessary overhead to increase site responsiveness.
- Corrected alignment issue with freight methods on order detail page.