A new Aviall.com build (2973) has been released to production as of 11/5/2016. This build's highlights include; various improvements to site performance, user interface and user experience.
- Placing orders with a foreign bill-to address and domestic ship-to and ship-from will now process as intended and no longer prompt an error.
- Addressed various issues to allow status updates, scheduled dates, and order information to displaying properly for specific customer.
- Checkout page will no longer default to the free freight method on qualified orders. Instead, the user will default to the freight method(s) specified in their ship-to profile. If no freight method is specified in the ship-to profile the user will be defaulted to "None selected".
If you need assistance setting up your ship-to profiles please review this help article.
- Users with ePubs access, and have the role of "Manage", can now modify ePubs access for users on their account. This is only applicable to those accounts with ePubs access.
- Corrected core system integration so deleted ship-to addresses are now also removed on Aviall.com.
- Technical recommended fixes to reduce errors for customers and increase performance.