A new Aviall.com build (2981) has been released to production as of 11/19/2016. This build's highlights include; various improvements to site functionality, user experience & product data.
- All pages can now be printed in a printer friendly format.
- Added ability to sort category and manufacturer results by popularity.
- For example: Lubricants sorted by most popular products
- Product detail pages now display FAA approval type for authenticated users if available.
- Corrected behavior that was removing standard US UPS and FedEx Ground methods on orders that qualified for free freight.
- Certs now display and are downloadable for each line item. They can be found in the order's details under the "Documents" column.
- Invoice numbers are no longer being appended with a sequence number, 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Corrected zip code validation for consignee address.