A new Aviall.com build has been released to production as of 4/6/2019. This build's highlights include; pickup and notify functionality in checkout and user control enhancements.
Pickup and Notify:
- Users can now select to receive notification via text message or email when their order is ready to pickup from a local branch.
- In Checkout, select Pickup under Shipping Options.
- Enter the name of the individual, or forwarding company, picking up the order.
- Enter a email address, phone number, or both, to receive notification when order is ready for pickup.
OneTrust Cookie Control:
- Users now have the option to specify how much information they share about their experience on Aviall.com.
- To change your cookie setting click on Cookie Settings in the lower left.
- Make your changes and click Save Settings.
Delete My Profile:
- Users now have the option to delete their user ID and all personal information from Aviall.com.
- This functionality is accessible under My Account > Profile.
- NOTE: This action can not be reversed. Once you confirm your deletion request by clicking the "Delete" button you will no longer be able to access Aviall.com.
- After clicking the "Delete" button the user automatically logged out and their personal information deleted from Aviall.com.