A new Aviall.com build has been released to production as of 6/15/2019. This build's highlights include; enhancements to LTL products and carriers, default warehouse selector, and minor interface updates.
LTL Routes and Materials:
- Users will now see an icon to indicate which products can only be shipped via LTL carriers.
- When the shopping cart contains a product that can only be shipped via LTL, the list of available carriers will be restricted to only show LTL approved carriers.
- Users can now select their preferred default warehouse in the header of Aviall.com.
- Changing the default will show availability based on that location in search, product detail pages, and multi-line order.
- Changing your default warehouse will result in any items added to cart to ship-from that location.
- Quote button in shopping cart has been made larger and moved under the Checkout button.